At Stanford Primary we adhere to both local and national policies and guidelines in order to safeguard children and young people.
If you have concerns regarding the safeguarding and/or child protection of someone at Stanford please contact one of the Designated Safeguarding Leads:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead - Amanda Addy (Deputy Headteacher)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead - Francine David (Deputy Headteacher / Acting Headteacher)
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead - Paul Prest (Interim Headteacher)
- Senior Safeguarding Lead - Claire Campbell
- Safeguarding Lead - Caroline Fitzgerald
- Safeguarding Lead - Michelle Rondeau
You can find more details of our safeguarding and child protection responsibility and arrangements in:
All schools in Merton are supported with their duty to safeguarding pupils by a linked Social Worker from Merton's Vulnerable Children's Team (VCT). Our linked Social Worker is Kay Dove.
Together the school is able to discuss and offer appropriate early help to children and their families.