At Stanford Primary we adhere to both local and national policies and guidelines in order to safeguard children and young people.
If you have concerns regarding the safeguarding and/or child protection of someone at Stanford please contact one of the Designated Safeguarding Leads:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead - Amanda Addy (Deputy Headteacher)
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding - Paul Prest (Interim Headteacher)
- Pastoral Lead & Safeguarding Lead - Claire Campbell
- Senior Safeguarding Lead - Francine David (Deputy Headteacher)
- Senior Safeguarding Lead - Jonny Overy (Phase Leader)
- Designated Governor for Safeguarding - Dame Sylvia Morris
You can find more details of our safeguarding and child protection responsibility and arrangements in:
All schools in Merton are supported with their duty to safeguarding pupils by a linked Social Worker from Merton's Vulnerable Children's Team (VCT). Our linked Social Worker is Kay Dove.
Together the school is able to discuss and offer appropriate early help to children and their families.